My first love will always be truly special to me because he helped me grow as a person. I don't think any real growth happens until someone has been in love. You either learn when it ends or you stay in the same spot. <br />
Once your first love opens your eyes to that surreal feeling, you need it again. They don't lie when they say love is a drug. <br />
After a good heartbreak, it's always good to choose to learn from it because finding something just as good as your first love seems almost impossible at first. But then you wake up and realize that it IS 110% possible to fall in love again, and over and over and over again. It's the human condition. The only difference between each time you fall in love is that the next love is more mature...and less of a fantasy. You love very real things about the new person instead of inaccurate ideas you have in your head about your relationship with them. With time comes more growth. <br />
If it ends, it happens for a very damn good reason.

Best Answer

LIKE.

Best Answer

What? my first love was "puppy love", she was in the second grade with me and we enjoyed playing together after school until her mother picked her up. All went well, until her mother saw us kissing good-bye one day. That ended my contact with her.

Best Answer

He helped me grow as a person, and taught me what love is.

Best Answer

Because that's the first time you feel THOSE feelings. Even if or when you go on to something more wonderful and lasting, it doesn't have the novelty of being that first time.

Best Answer