I'm not sure what this Q means, precisely, but I'm thinking that you are saying that men who aren't your partner appreciate your good qualities more?<br />
If that's so, then it's good to remember...it's usually your partner who knows you best, and that includes the flaws. It's easy for other guys to idealize you or to just see the "good". It could also be that your partner is being overly criticial, which is easy to do when you are in a relationship, as you become more familiar with and sure of one another. It's easy to take the people closest to you for granted. It's done in families all the time. Neither of these two things sounds unnatural or uncommon.

Best Answer

This is very true... I guess since im in the situation I'm pretty much blinded...but when it's someone outside the relationship it's easier to see what's gng on...

Best Answer

The other man wants to steel you away when the other is not paying attention

Best Answer

I think it's because your partner is with you everyday they get used to how special you are and then stop treating you special...sort of taking those quality's for granted <br />
an outsider always has sharper vision<br />
ps ur a very pretty girl,I <3 your hair

Best Answer

Thanks! You're beautiful yourself!
It's nice to have opinions of what could be or what is gng on. Appreciate it : )

Best Answer

This is confusing lol reword it please lol

Best Answer

Haha sorry I meant "can't" driving and asking is not such a great idea!

Best Answer

because the one closest to you always sees all the little things that they think are terrible when they are not bad at all.

Best Answer

that doesn't sound like love :l

Best Answer