It never fails, when I open up the meal I just ordered never is the same portion or color or shape of the meal I paid for...
AllegorieBootlair AllegorieBootlair 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 18, 2011

cos you would never buy it otherwise.

Best Answer

There was a show on tlc recently and turns out some of the food in those pictures is not real food. Its made to look like real food but can be other material that lasts long enough to finish the shoot For example, ice cream is wax or plastic

Best Answer

The same reason that my family vacations never looked like the ones in the brochures, that the clothes in the stores never look as good on me as they do on the supermodels, and that life doesn't come with soundtracks or makeup that holds up during an entire harrowing episode. <br />
Film can make life seem larger than it is. Advertising is king.<br />
And I think there might be something somewhere that says that you can show a product that isn't even what you are selling, as long as it is similar.

Best Answer

I was thinking that advertising and being misleading were often the same thing. I think that enforcement of any laws against false advertising have gotten a bit "lax". I've always wanted to hold the sandwich up against the promo. and say...."But I ordered this, not this!"

Best Answer

I nearly always take my taco back to the counter for a better fuller version and they always comply...

Best Answer

And this is why I don't do drive thru's,,,

Best Answer

ce stuff in the pictures isn't real food, it's all kinds of stuff made to look like real food, but photograph better.

Best Answer

Coz they wanna make money by tricking people

Best Answer

because drawing is more beautiful than real food

Best Answer

Probably because the food in the picture was been airbrushed and the real food hasn't?? LOL!

Best Answer

I have actually seen a show on it, food photography is a real art.

Best Answer

And the family way, send money quick I'm pregnant

Best Answer

that was my finger silly

Best Answer

Hey a pixelbest on whole wheat sandwich....mmmm where's the fumunda cheeze...

Best Answer

Who said it was you, lots of blue men on here you know;) What can I say, I have a type. Fumunda cheese??? I am a Londoner, wot is it ???

Best Answer

Its cheese from under your panties...lol

Best Answer

Hahahahaha, who says I wear panties???

Best Answer

Now I want to go smurf diving-------------&gt;:-(())

Best Answer

thats what you called marketing strategy my frend..

Best Answer

Hi<br />
It is called advertising they have to get the people in. Once bought hard to get money back<br />
I never eat out or buy take away too expensive and mostly waste of money<br />
Bio

Best Answer

I do eat out on occasion...mostly Chinese...never use drive through though...they never get the order right...I've been to Taco Bell several times and upon receiving my order I inspected it and nearly every time had to take it back to the counter and compare it to the picture of what they were trying to sale...they always took it back and made it right....too bad it takes a second trip to counter to get my money's worth....teehee

Best Answer