ImNotAlice ImNotAlice 18-21, F 20 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Self Improvement

Because the good people care ... when you care you get hurt.

Best Answer

I wonder that all the time, it's unfair and it makes life suck the most.

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

i copy paste ponderingwondering answer too (I love your avatar AND answer.) if u dont mind ♥

Best Answer

Life isn't fair.

Best Answer

nor consistent so sometimes it's just a case of waiting.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

because they're too good to be true.try to make sins sometimes.. :P

Best Answer

It's easy to be bad and hard to be good ,doing the right things always have more value but its a road of suffering

Best Answer

happiness is one of the very few things you control, as well as your misery

Best Answer

Easy. No conscience, No worries. :-/

Best Answer

Because the earth is a happy place for those that choose evil! And not so good for those that fear God and want to do good! These people never seek God and the earth is there paradise but they will never enter heaven. Except being shatted on their happiness is evil and you dont want what they have. your blessings are with God and plenty of blessings has he giving you through out life let them have their earthly happiness. One day you'll be in heaven!!!! We should pray for people like that and feel sorry for them.

Best Answer

Hey I have been there too and feel your pain. But I know that those types of people are shallow and even if they think they're happy, it means little. So I try not to let it get to me.

Best Answer

because God is funny like that

Best Answer

the other day, i had the similar discussion with my roommate. why does people who dont study at all and were stupid in school or college, earn more than the studious people and are more successful.. conclusion of the discussion.. its just luck..by saying so atleast our minds can be at ease for some time.

Best Answer

What angelicsmiles said.

Best Answer

bcause they don't care who they step on and get away with anything cause they have no morals

Best Answer