and sleep with the guys you like talk **** behind your back i thought we were friends
adamlevinemine9 adamlevinemine9 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 18, 2011

Because of jealousy most of the time..jealousy does nothing but cause troubls!!

Best Answer

My dad said it best: "people are basically as*holes"

Best Answer

And I thought I was a cynic. <br />
Best friends (like spouses and our children) know our most intimate secrets and our most vulnerable emotions. If they prove unworthy of our trust, they can use this knowledge to hurt very very deeply. Sometimes, they hurt us because they are hurting. Sometimes talking can restore the relationship. Sometimes it can not. <br />
But we need friend (and family.) Life is filled with gains and losses. If we live without friends, we never have to suffer betrayal, but we also never feel the love, joy, security, and fun of having friends. <br />
We run as a child, fall, scrape our knee, cry, getup, and run again. As a child we understand that their is sometimes bad with the good, but to live with out the good, is more painful than avoiding the hurts.

Best Answer

people who are our enemy's like to be very close and friends keep a distance because they don't need to know every thing like our enemy's do.

Best Answer

they were never your friend in the first place. My real friends would never do that to me I trust them totally and completely. I am sorry if you don't have that in your life....

Best Answer

Use common sense when picking your friends

Best Answer

we had so much in common we liked boys making fun of stuff should i make friends with a lesbo then

Best Answer

Yeah why not!

Best Answer

Omg this is so true! i guess its cos we connect to them while were young got hru life thinkin you two are still friends until you realize that so called best friend is a **** and means nothing to you.. we're just naive sometimes.

Best Answer