And the women who like me don't exist?
Transluminal2010 Transluminal2010 41-45, M 7 Answers Apr 2 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe when you were in depression, they could feel it. Or maybe it's because you try to date 20's girls. You seem a bit intense, that can be scary.

Best Answer

I'm usually the one who feels scared or intimidated.

Best Answer

Maybe its the women you choose.

Best Answer

We seem to have common interests, enjoy each others' company, but I'm only "friend" material. I just don't understand.

Best Answer

Dunno. Honestly, some women are just not relationship material. They are messed up.

Best Answer

It's hard for a man to be friends with a woman without being put into a category right away. If a guy isn't forward enough from the beginning he runs the risk of being "friend zoned" so basically you need to be less nice and more lecherous. :) I'm going to get arguments on this one I can feel it already..

Best Answer

I never seem to get the chance. It's like as soon as they meet me I can feel them thinking "just a friend".

Best Answer

Don't know then. How come all the men I like are always douche bags? :P

Best Answer