And the women who like me don't exist?
Transluminal2010 Transluminal2010 41-45, M 7 Answers Apr 2 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe when you were in depression, they could feel it. Or maybe it's because you try to date 20's girls. You seem a bit intense, that can be scary.

Best Answer

I'm usually the one who feels scared or intimidated.

Best Answer

You're in the wrong environment, man. Time to go. Change of scenery. Move to Australia or something.

Best Answer

Why? Do the women there have lower standards?

Best Answer

Hahaha! That was a good one!!! Like the MadTv skit "Low Expectations"! Can't stop laughing! He's right you know. But you don't need to move. When you will travel to Australia, you will become a different person. That's what travelling do to you. Plus it will inspire you for your writings. Yeah! Change of scenery!

Best Answer

That was funny? OK. Thanks.

Best Answer

@ Transluminal2010 The women are gorgeous and friendly from what my cousin tells me. He served in the Navy and traveled there. But staying in an area too long, you develop a plain sense of living. You're used to everything. Kind of like being in high school. I got more attention from girls outside of my school than I did at my own. Like I said, "change of scenery."

Best Answer

Maybe its the women you choose.

Best Answer

We seem to have common interests, enjoy each others' company, but I'm only "friend" material. I just don't understand.

Best Answer

Dunno. Honestly, some women are just not relationship material. They are messed up.

Best Answer

It's hard for a man to be friends with a woman without being put into a category right away. If a guy isn't forward enough from the beginning he runs the risk of being "friend zoned" so basically you need to be less nice and more lecherous. :) I'm going to get arguments on this one I can feel it already..

Best Answer

I never seem to get the chance. It's like as soon as they meet me I can feel them thinking "just a friend".

Best Answer

Don't know then. How come all the men I like are always douche bags? :P

Best Answer

who you liked before?

Best Answer

Different women at different points in my life. We get along well, have fun, but I'm apparently only "friend" material. So when I tell them I like them it gets awkward. And I've never known a woman who liked me.

Best Answer

Bad luck

Best Answer