ems177 ems177 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You are used to being in love for let say a year. Suddenly due to a breakup that interrupted this normal routine of being with someone, you might not get used to it - heart, brain and body.

Anyway it takes time to get used to being back to alone. Trust me, I been through it like you especially we are both into 4 months plus I think. I getting used to being back alone. To this date, I battled the crippled, vulnerable feelings to be standing on solid grounds telling you my story. How difficult days were for me but I did manage it to this day and even deleted all contacts/ facebook with my ex bf. The road is not easy, we get defeated at times when we think back too much of the past. Think of the bad times than good times they "bestowed" us with. Think of how much we had sacrificed for them to have them just walk out of us without second thoughts. Think of them as worthless ******* that doesn't even worth one cent! Think of how they discarded our love and betrayed it when they broke up with us leaving us helpless and devastated! He had never love me!

Best Answer

You will always be loved even when you don't know it.

Best Answer

That's why I have a dog.

Best Answer

You call it nothing,others call it freedom!

Best Answer

Aside from the obvious biological factors, when you're alone you don't have anyone to tell you you're wrong, and that you're awesome.

Best Answer

Give it time and you will find things and people that make you feel wanted. You are just a bit lonely.

Best Answer

Human nature

Best Answer

I am not sure but i do know how you feel i am in the same way

Best Answer

You're a woman and conditioned to seek approval. Love and approve of yourself and anyone is your life will then be a bonus rather than a necessity.

Best Answer

Because we are social beings. Like wolves who need their pack to thrive. And when we're lone wolves, we're lost.

Best Answer

Connect to the past and work upwards to reform opinions ( switch values , find fun ppl ) reform financial attitude and etc..

Best Answer

I do cherish everyone who i make tiny changes in their life... as i do try to forget all about having a special and precious girl to share my life with and never feel like i feel bad for have no one as it is life and can't do anything about it.

Best Answer

Absolutely not true

Best Answer

Most people desire to be loved and needed and loneliness often leads to feelings of little or no worth, a very natural and human emotion and everyone goes through these periods.

Best Answer

You are too young to feel like that... Go out and socialize :)

Best Answer