PuddleJumping PuddleJumping 46-50, M 12 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

We see our flaws. However, the flaws we see are often exaggerated or nonexistent, and we fail to notice the people we admire have flaws.

Best Answer

Clear concise thought waves there.

Best Answer

Previous experiences in life suggest that to you.

Best Answer

Could be because we've seen and maybe took part in groups of men in our past that made fun of those seen as different? I remember being an A-hole: I know others like my old self are out there in a hood near you! Us guys know other guys suck. Of course I could be wrong?

Best Answer

Because we don't accept ourselves the way we are.

Best Answer

Unless you except yourself, nobody will

Best Answer

Because this world sucks. People will only accept what they know. If you are different then they treat you like crap. It is just the way it is and always will be.

Best Answer

Because they usually dont... and somewhere along the line of growing up, we figure this out.

Best Answer

Because we watch TV and we think that the unreal depiction of people on TV is the Norm. We read magazines and see all the air brushed models on the covers and start to believe that is the Norm. Once people believe that that then nearly everyone will believe they are below Normal and thus think that they will not be accepted as they are.

Best Answer

Well actually they r scared of change , that's why .

Best Answer

We see who they seem to be?

Best Answer