I should add I know not all men are this way and that women can be this way too.
Reddog88h Reddog88h 26-30, F 13 Answers May 30, 2012

Because your b/f is an idiot!

Best Answer

Anyone that does that is an Idiot.

Best Answer

both ways, I wonder the same.

Best Answer

*hug* There are several reasons for this. The man probably doesn't care, the man is not nice, and etc.

Best Answer

well thank you for the hug. He probably doesnt.

Best Answer

Yah, you should break up with him. I can't wait to get a girlfriend/wife, I don't even know her, but I already love her! :D <3 He needs to show more love. :(

Best Answer

we were just giving it a try and he disappeared from my life totally. So i guess that means we are done. :( And your very right. Whoever you end up with make sure you should them how you feel. :)

Best Answer

*salutes you* Yes ma'am! :D

Best Answer

Best Answer

*begins marching* :D One two three four! *halts* *turns other direction* One Two Three Four!
:D

Best Answer

I just shoopt people down with oneliners for the sake of suspicion ,strangeness & my detached nature.

Best Answer

oh

Best Answer

in what way?

Best Answer

playing games that end up hurting the women

Best Answer

Because he knows she likes and cares about him. He knows he can screw up and it won't any affect on how you feel about him.

Best Answer

well there does get a point where the women gives up.

Best Answer

and that maybe when he decides to straighten up. People tend to do things they know they can get away with.

Best Answer

Well i wont ever know if this guy could . I thought so much better of him. I hope he straighten up at some point.

Best Answer

Don't wait forever, you'll miss out on someone who will appreciate and return the love.

Best Answer

I wont wait anymore. I dont think i can take being hurt anymore and i know how that isnt good of me to think because of whoever that may appreciate and return my feelings . I dont know if i can do it anymore. Giving up on the male species maybe my next move. Better off alone then hurt.

Best Answer

well what sense is it to screw with the head and feelings of a woman who doesn't care...?

Best Answer

lol true. when we all turn into cold hearted ******* they can thank themselves.

Best Answer

that was supposded to be bi*** but apparently they like to block out those words.

Best Answer