It's called guilt......when this person is confronted he/she will automatically become defensive and point blame or fault at you instead of being honest and telling you the truth........<br />
Trust me, I speak from experience

Best Answer

AS I SEE....THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!=)

Best Answer

It is a trick to get you off them and like the other person wrote "misdirection"<br />
Actually if you know the truth then act on the truth. Don't allow yourself to be used and abused by someone who treats you like that.

Best Answer

It is usually their lame attempt at a well-known art referred to as "misdirection." In practicing this, they're trying to get you not to notice their otherwise obvious flaws, by redirecting your attention elsewhere, such as when they try to get you to focus on what's wrong with you instead of with them. Watch them do that in political debates, or watch them do it in advertisements for fast food or sodas or diapers or cheese or... well, I told you it was a well-known art ;)

Best Answer

Ask my wife. That's the only way she speaks to me these days. Her favorite trick now is to play stubborn-and-stupid, then get me all wound up and accuse me of being the bad guy because I lost my temper. My only remaining defense was to stop caring.

Best Answer

Sociopaths do this when they feel threatened. Because they seriously feel mortally threatened - and you dont matter, because to them, you are simply a manifestation they need to get rid of because they don't like the way they feel when you have anything to say, especially if it could expose their true nature. According to them, you are simply there at that moment in their world for them. When you are not there, you don't exist to them. What you say is irrelevant unless it threatens them. They will tear you down and rip you up. Because you are "infecting" their perfect inner world.

Best Answer

They want to put you on the defensive and that's how, I don't owe anyone but God and explaination whitch would't satisfy anyone anyway.

Best Answer