Fortunately for everyone, this attitude is changing and changing fast, we are all part masculine and part feminine and as such we should be able to choose whatever clothing we wish to wear. Go to any shopping mall on a Saturday afternoon or anywhere that teens or twenties hang out and see what the younger generation are doing - it's not hard to spot boys and young men wearing women's clothes, wearing their hair in a tradtionally feminine style, and wearing make-up is just commonplace for them. It's just the older generation that has this stupid hangups with things like this. And of the older generation, it's mainly just the "macho man" types, the outdated morons, that truly ob<x>ject. Well, their day is done, if they can't adapt to the new feminine ways of society, they had just better move out of the way.

Best Answer

and dont forget about women,,that want a manly man,,there just as much a part of the problem as well

Best Answer

That is a very good point, one that we all too often overlook. We need to train our girls not to get involved with that type of "man".

Best Answer

Its all psychological ba<x>sed on the pre-brainwashed mind judging things according to conditioning and peer pressure.After all,.its just clothes which is just fabric.

Best Answer

exactly :)

Best Answer

When i put on my hubby's shirt, it only made me look more feminine but if he was to put on my dress, it would not accentuate his masculinity, it would have the opposite effect.

Best Answer

my whole point.... i dont want to be masculine in a dress. I love to feel, act, and look feminine. I love the longer fuller hair, smooth soft skin, shimmering lips, smokey eyes..... I dont want a 2 day old beard and dirty fingernails wearing a beautiful evening dress. Like any woman, all I want is to feel accepted by society as the person I am, not my gender.

Best Answer

I would definitely accept you the way you are. There will always be someone who disagrees.

Best Answer

Sexy sons hypothesis and selfish genes: we don't actually care about women all that much; they can only have one or two babies at a time. Men on the other hand can get thousands of women pregnant so it's more important that we have attractive sons and guys who immitate women are not displaying the characteristics that women find attractive. He will therefore not get laid and will not pass his or his parents genes on which from the genes point of view is epic fail, a billion years of effort down the pan.

Best Answer

thats BULL,,but say what you need to ..too feel better about you'reself

Best Answer

Personally, I think women show their insecurity when they follow the oddities of fashion. There was a time during the 80's and 90's when people laughed AND MADE NASTY FUN at the bell bottom jeans that were popular in the hippy culture of the 70's. Now I've noticed that women wear them and every other size, shape and color of jeans from baggy to skin tight. Anything to get noticed.

Best Answer

I don't know. My girlfriend likes me to dress up with her and go out. When I told her I wanted boobs, she was very supportive. At present I am 38c and have lost most of my friends do to 'you look gay', but I feel so much better about myself.

Best Answer

There's really no legitimate reason. People are just jerks about stuff.

But... why are "man" and "he" in quotes? If a man identifies as a man, he's a man, whether he wears "female" clothing or not. It's just a bunch of fabric.

A dude's not queer just because he wears a dress. A woman's not queer just because she has short hair and wears a suit and tie. There's no wrong way to be a man, and no wrong way to be a woman. And there's no wrong way to be anywhere else on the gender spectrum.

Also, yes, men do get more crap for dressing in traditionally feminine clothing, but there are certainly plenty of women who dress in men's clothing and get called nasty things and treated like garbage for not being "girly" enough. People like to fit others into boxes. When someone doesn't fit neatly into those boxes, it bothers people. But a few centuries ago, it might have been scandalous for women to be wearing pants. We've come a long way. It's time for men to catch up. In long, flowing dresses. Fabulously.

Best Answer

They just dont understand anything about it, so they jump to a conclusion that he is gay.

Best Answer

I'm not sure that it's considered "fashionable" when I wear men's clothing, but it is certainly not considered too weird maybe just a bit casual. Personally I think this double standard unfortunately is rooted in the belief that still exists in our culture that being a man is better than being a woman somehow, so a woman dressing as a man isn't seen as lessening herself in anyway but a man dressing as a woman is considered to be doing something below him.

Best Answer

hahaha i love this question

Best Answer

who cares be yourself wear what you want and live for yourself if ou physically nothurting anyone else you have a right to do as you wish can see your point though people think that everything can be wrapped in neat square boxes but somehings are masde to go over the lines i dont think its wierd but then i want a sexless relationship causeim asexual but people think that your ill there is a cure and youll feel better soon i have tasted the sexual life and you know what it just makes me stronger beliving in what it i thought i was when i was a kid and was told getting married and having sex was normal but if people have straight forward concepts in life and are feeble to the way people are and think then they are the mindless morons not ou i say be happy and good for you for doing what you want to do :)

Best Answer

When a man wears womens clothing, what does that tell you about the man?<br />
Is he a strong masculine type of man that you can count on for normal trustworthy and reliable behavior.<br />
Or is he a man that is confused about life, walking around not knowing what's going on, without direction or purpose to his life. <br />
A man whose caught up in a bunch of unnecessary crap which will only hurt him in the end.<br />
If you're a man, is that what you want for yourself?<br />
Do you want to look back later on in life with regret, wishing that you were'nt so stupid?<br />
So stop the stupid behavior now before its too late!

Best Answer

It is because society subconsciously still feels femininity is inferior, there's no other explanation.

Best Answer

but infact... Femininity is far from inferior. Actually this is truely a woman's world. Society is a huge hipocrate (pardon my bad spelling please). I have been in chat room and found places online that say most people are accepting of transgender/crossdressers, but once in public, it's like Doctor Jeckle and Mr. Hyde. Society says You are born a male, then you act like a male, you cannot act or even try to look female or we will slay you and harass you, because we cant accept ourselves for who we truely are.

Best Answer

Transsexuals are part of the problem. Instead of changing the perceptions of society they change their own body to match society's gender requirements.

Best Answer

That falls under the heading of, ''Just Because''. sorry.

Best Answer

hmmm I didn't know the Q word was even used anymore.

Best Answer

its typical modern double standards

Best Answer

hmm i wear till till to day some mans clothing but called also queer, so i decided ( im a 17 year old boy ) to go with my crossdress and take steps to go wearing 24/7 womens clothing it still fit better .

Best Answer