If one person stays home and the other person earns a paycheck.. NO MATTER the sex for each position.. the one at home should be caring to the house. If I was not working in a relationship I would be cleaning and gardening. Why should the person that works a 10 hour day have to come home to a sloppy house knowing the other person only watched tv all day?

Best Answer

good answer mike

Best Answer

you mean its not easier now you have . automatic washing machins, dryers, and dishwashers..... fancy that.... interesting

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

there calls kids.. utilise

Best Answer

my son only 3

Best Answer

nice. early starter :) jk

Best Answer

They are out making money, the least we can do it keep clean what they provide for us.

Best Answer

cos we're awesome

Best Answer

hate to break it to you but women do the same thing. It is just the person working wants to see that the person not working is also contributing. It isn't fair in either situation if the person working also has to do everything else.

Best Answer

For me, in a healthy relationship, the two serves each other best by enhancing each others lives. Not by being dependent upon the other. You do it because you are happy to do it not just for him but for yourself too. If you do not feel appreciated. Then at least be comfortable to talk it over with him. If you have done that already, then it may be you are both feeling unappreciated or just feeling like in a rutt. Take time to do enjoy quality time with just the two of you. To keep a bond between two that is felt with appreciation needs nurturing time too. Its the same as needing time for yourself, time for each child one on one. Perhaps your question is not stated for the kind of answer you seek. You can edit where you describe more in detail where you are coming from. Running a household is like a job too. It can be as exhausting as a his job may be. So when he does not help out around the house on his day off, there are always more than just one way to solve things between you. A dad's day out with the kids doing something fun can still be as pleasurable and nurturing for him as it would be for the kids. It also gives you some timeout to do what needs to be done about the house faster without interruptions and still have time to relax or do something just for you. With my husband, he goes to work, I work from the home, I tell him what things that need to be done about the house is pleasurable to me or what I do not mind doing, I tell him what I really dont prefer doing and why. Really for me its washing the dishes that I hate doing as that is how my mother would punish her children so it has a negative attachment for me. Now he does the dishes and I do not complain how he does it. He also takes the garbage out too. After awhile, he started to do things around the house on his own. Sometimes I pitch in and he and I do it together, like hanging the laundry up together. We get it done faster and its a shared experience. Then we have created more time on our hands to do what we want. I also am sure to take interest in his work day. After awhile he began to take interest in my day as well. Its in how we learn to handle each other other that encourages a response back in how we serve to enhance each others lives. I hope my answer helps somehow. You dont have to agree. My wish for you is that you find a way that works well for the both of you to enjoy your lives together as a family, as a couple, and as individuals. <br />
In loving-kindness, and many blessings your way - Ace :-)

Best Answer

Why is it when the woman works, most men think that the woman should still orchestrate the household chores and handle all the kids whereabouts?

Best Answer

thank that what i wanted to hear.

Best Answer

why else are you in my house?

Best Answer

If I am physically well and the man makes me feel loved and provides for me, I don't mind cleaning the house and fixing dinner.

Best Answer

i dont mind to , but when it dont get a thank you once in awhile.. i feel used

Best Answer

yes every time he does something

Best Answer