darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 12 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Community

Do you mean "why don't people just agree with my loaded questions?"

Best Answer

don't you think your answer is complicating ? and when asked why ... it gets complicated ?

Best Answer

Not if you're even moderately intelligent, no.

Best Answer

How do one know one is even moderately intelligent ?

Best Answer

Well, one doesn't feel the need to use the pronoun 'one' and one also understands that when one posts a question in a public forum, one can't control the range of answers.

Best Answer

.....Because people like to make things difficult for others to understand! They like to feel as though they're smart and know much more than anyone else!

Best Answer

Sometimes a simple question does not have a simple truth. "Do you love me?" is a simple question, yes or no, but how many people would feel they could say yes and then say yes to the question "Then will you marry me ?". Complex questions expect specific (simple) answers, simple questions expect complex answers.

Best Answer

cos the world is full of smartarses.

Best Answer

My experience has been that most people dont understand the question, however simple it may be, or ppl r trying to prove themselves highly intelligent by giving an all too involved answer....( not to give u an answer thats nots simple to ur simple question lol)

Best Answer

It is because of a part of the brain known as the highlyduallypolyroticeratingjohnsonrod.

Best Answer

I gather you'd rather we not explain our answers. (sorry!)

Best Answer

The question may be simple, the answer may not be. Either that or we are just messing with you. Boredom does that.

Best Answer

because he expects a simple answer

Best Answer