tinkerbell2067 tinkerbell2067 41-45, F 12 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Community

Busy or ignoring u....

Best Answer

Maybe they aren't actually at the computer, they don't feel they have something to say right now, they don't realise your online..... or most likely, they're thinking the exact same thing as you.

Best Answer

They're busy doing other things. Talking with other people, playing games or answering questions.

Best Answer

1. they might not be on the computer<br />
2. already having better company than u<br />
3. fed up talking to u whole day and not feeling chatty at the time<br />
4. busy asking and answering questions

Best Answer

I am horny all the time, I love fun on and offline, if you wanna know more and see my pics n vids as I cant really upload them on here, I have got a profile on www.sexigirls.co.uk and my username is KerryHot4u, if I take your fancy feel free to send me a msg as I go on there eveyday and have got to know some really nice people.

Best Answer

Quite often, even though it says I'm signed on, I'm not actually here...my phone will stay signed on for hours after...in fact, it sometimes doesn't even show me as 'online' after I've signed in...so don't automatically assume they're online and ignoring you....if you want to talk, send them a message!! :)

Best Answer

They might be busy doing other things. I'm assuming they have others in their circle that are vying for their attention too. Could be that they just want to get on here and answer a few Qs or comment or write something. Some people only stay on a few minutes at a time. And then there are those that think that you might be busy doing something too- and that, if you want to "talk", you'll reach out to them.

Best Answer

Very good question...sometimes I just don't get it.

Best Answer