ericschroth15 ericschroth15 36-40 8 Answers Dec 12, 2010

ending ones life is very unforgiven.you can't go back and say opps I made a mistake.

Best Answer

I heard that answer from an aquaintence when I asked how she was.I was taken aback but then asked what was going on for her to feel that way? All I had to do was listen for a while and she felt better. Often a person just feels they have noone to listen to them about their feelings. It does not take much to just lend an ear. At the same time letting the person know that's about all you can give them...that you wish you could fix it but can't. It;s important to be kind to each other.

Best Answer

Because they have no idea what to say or do. Few people do as they have no experience with anything close to this. They have no idea that they need to listen, be there and not judge you.

Best Answer

Because there IS nothing you can really say to that. There is no single sentence that will fix it, it is a long process and trying to fix it with a single sentence could just make things worse. All you can really say is suggest they see a professional.

Thats why whenever i feel like that, i don't mention it to anyone.

Best Answer

not looking for quick fix know it takes time but come on at least sit and talk after all they did ask whats wrong

Best Answer

What would you say to someone who said the same thing to you? They probably don't know what to say. If you're going for shock value ... apparently you've accomplished that. If you truly feel like your life is not worth living than you need professional help, not the advice of strangers. If that sounded harsh it was not intended as such. There are many avenues to help & hope. I encourage you to seek them out.

Best Answer