CuddlySpikes CuddlySpikes 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Community

You wear a blue polo everytime...

Best Answer

Never walk into Wally World wearing a blue top. Every time I do people (usually the elderly) assume I work there.

Best Answer

because you are a door greeter and supposed to know everything

Best Answer

no i work in the back

Best Answer

Dirt driveways an jean shorts.

Best Answer

People who shop at Wal-Mart act like they have never been in society, let alone shopping.

Best Answer

Which people? Who ask you the stupid questions? How did you get to be there? Do you go shopping with all people who shop at Walmart? So many questions to be answered.

Best Answer

do you know how many times i was asked with the ******* cream cheese is?

Best Answer

Do you mean that you're a customer, walking round the store, minding your own business, or wearing a Walmart uniform and other customers ask you where is the dashing cream cheese?

Best Answer

no im the under paid employee doing my best to do the oernighters work.

Best Answer

So.........it's a possibility that you do know where the flipping cream cheese is?

Best Answer

next to the butter. but if people would open there eyes and see where it is.

Best Answer

Do you not like people?

Best Answer

People I dont mind them. Its just the ignorant ones that dont look and cand catergorize where **** would be. And who ever thinks its okay to have your kid screaming at nothing while im stocking eggs. Needs to go tosee doctor phil.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone thinks kids screaming is ok, but some do just seem to ignore them. I just think you sound like you've had enough of your job. It's only natural that people would ask a store employee where things are, can you see that? When you think they are stupid they just might not understand how the floor is laid out. It's always easier when you 'know' things and sometimes hard to imagine what it was like before you did.

Best Answer

ive only been there a month.

Best Answer

That's the clientele walmart attracts.

Best Answer

where is the cashier

Best Answer

I actually hada cusomter ask me that.

Best Answer