darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 11 Answers Feb 3 in Dating & Relationships

I feel people take their partner for granted and stop surprising each other after marriage which leads to losing interest in each other. When they lose interest, romance does suffer!

Best Answer

Some people take a marriage for granted. Some men think they don't have to flirt anymore, some women think they don't have to have sex anymore. Both are wrong.

Best Answer

Not just in marriage even in long term dating romance will not be what it was at the beginning the reason being as time passes by Passion wears out slowly and this where the real journey begins.

Best Answer

The man has been hooked, lined and sunk.

Best Answer

Because you have to live with them and it gets boring lol

Best Answer

Marriage is a guarantee, which means the excitement of trying is over. The work doesn't end though, and many newlywed a are overwhelmed by the change marriage brings. The romance comes back better than ever if you just keep working on your relationship.

Best Answer

...Well, i guess that's why some people say you should be friends first (for awhile in my opinion) and grow a strong relationship. Then marry the person, because when all the romantic stuff dies down, you'll still have the strong friendship and you;ll both probably work on the marriage together. I don't really know, i've never been married, obviously. But this is what i've been told...

Best Answer

because there is not as much need for it but it still is vital in the relationship

Best Answer

Because you've already "got" them. You don't need to romance them anymore. Plus, it's not new anymore. I think the solution is to never stop "dating," even once you're married.

Best Answer

I tried that, but my wife found out.

Best Answer

Umm...I meant that you keep "dating" your spouse.

Best Answer

That would be an awful lot of work. Guys can only be charming in short bursts of energy. We can't sustain that level indefinitely.

Best Answer

they stop working on the magic when familiarity starts creeping in.

Best Answer

its mental….you feel like you're off the hook…when really you're more on the hook than ever...

Best Answer