It's amazing how these crazy brains of ours control our lives, if we let them. <br />
Fear served a great purpose for survival, once upon a time, and still does to this day, in different ways. It's a can be a great motivator. Unfortunately, it can be a great obstacle to overcome. But you can think your way through the fear, and find what's really rational, but you have to do it.

Best Answer

It is a huge obstacle to overcome. Slowly...slowly I am getting there. Thanks. =)

Best Answer

Why is it?.....that is why your living a lifetime here right now.....to find out why and gain mastery over it...

Best Answer

I'm hoping...this newfound goodness will overcome my fears....and introduce me to a level of comfort I have never felt...

Best Answer

Don't hope...that indicates doubt...be sure...be convinced...have pure intent...command it to be so...

Best Answer

I'm getting there...I really am. Healing takes time...

Best Answer

You're pretty amazing Wurkoutgurl to me. Mom of the week to me!!! Remember when you walked through the fires and the flames. <br />
Your brain can only handle so much stress and post stress it's hard to overcome. You can overcome anything from what I can tell over here! Practice some positive kinds of thinking everyday if possible.

Best Answer

I remember my brother after Iraq had post-tramatic stress disorder it was pretty intense. Even super strong marines are affected.

Best Answer

Thank you ....you are such a good friend! =) I appreciate your encouragment so much. Your kind words go a long way. =)

Best Answer

I wonder this as well. It's as if you're accustomed to things NOT going well and you feel like its just a matter of time. The longer things go well, though, the less you'll feel that way. Try to just live in the moment. ;)

Best Answer

thank you for that. And that IS exactly why I feel this way...my past. It's frustrating.....I just want to feel the goodness....not be burdened with the what if's....

Best Answer

I understand. I still have sense that the clock is ticking but I am moe at peace with it. In truth, you won't be happy forever. No one is. Adversity strengthens us and we are all subject to it. That is why we should revel in our joy and refuse to let anxiety about what MAY happen steal it from us. Or at least do the best we can. Lol.

Best Answer

Very true! Thanks =)

Best Answer

My pleasure. ;)

Best Answer

Because things are usually temporary and are constantly changing.

Best Answer

My heart is tired of temporary...I want this goodness forever...

Best Answer

Never fails.

Best Answer

Why can't it just let me be happy??

Best Answer

Road blocks. We need to learn to go around them.

Best Answer

How do I get around myself?

Best Answer

Trust in yourself to start.

Best Answer

You are sooo right! Isn't it sad that we can be so damaged by others from our past that we don't trust ourselves for our future.

Best Answer

That's so true.

Best Answer

It's called "Feeling Bad About Feeling Good." Think about it.

Best Answer