bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

In the case of me and my lover, that's simply not the case. We're very close, and spend a lot of time together, plus well you know. But we're not pathetically dependent on each other, we each have our lives.

when you have sex and look into her eyes, longing to be inside her, she's the one.

Best Answer

Is that so?

Best Answer

Because people can't live forever in a fairy tale.

Best Answer

**** Happens!

Best Answer

not necessarily true......

Best Answer

Because in the memorable words of Naomi Watts in King Kong, "Because good things never last Mr. Denham" I loved that move. The pretty girl falls in love with a big ape, kind of like me.

Best Answer

It happens to lots of people and not everyone. Most people manage getting together no matter what.

I guess, if they have fallen in love online, maybe it is the destination = different country.

They love one another but it can be their families or friends who have a different say and they listen to them.

etc...

Best Answer

love is a waste of brain space designed by the jews to make you spend money on pointless holidays

Best Answer

don't patronize me

Best Answer

not right. I don't think you can truly love each other and NOT be together.

Best Answer

welcome to the club

Best Answer