ironman2281 ironman2281 26-30, M 12 Answers Jul 31, 2012

That is why I don't add random people.

Best Answer

why i did not meet you before and take your advise!!!!

Best Answer

I give it three weeks, then I remove them from my circle. If I send message after message, and never get a hello in return, then I just take them off my list of contacts.

Best Answer

Then you make that part of your decision process. I'm talking about someone who fans me, I add them to my circle, then never hear from them again. I check and see that they have several hundred *friends* and are still adding dozens a day, then they do not really want me in their circle, they just want the numbers. The never even miss me.....I guarantee it.

Best Answer

well i have noticed you dont really be here that offten, hope to chat with you!!!

Best Answer

I am here every single day, usually for an hour or so before work, and for at least 3 hours after work. Unless I am away for a few days, I never miss being here.

Best Answer

Ignorant bast,those kinda people are not worth your time and energy.

Best Answer

How ya doing Skirts1968 I've been at work all day but saying a big hello tonight from Australia.<br />
I've kept my list to about 8 because they are of the subject matter I'm following.

Best Answer

hey just wana say hi to you and thanks for being a special friend to me!!!

Best Answer

hey sorry i did not get back at you, had alot of work so just stpping by to say hi to you and hope to catch you soon!!!

Best Answer

Brits are doing well in the games but Australia are rubbish and might the Carbon Tax has addled their brains because has addled mine for sure and 100%.

Best Answer

HI!!!!! :D

Best Answer

Maybe because they haven't read you message yet.. or they're just jerks..:)

Best Answer

I like to have several conversations with a fan before I friend them. Sometimes it works out. Sometimes they can't be bothered. Weeding out the deadwood. Beforehand.

Best Answer

hey i think i need to do that firs and i think am going to start unfrending quite a few!!!!

Best Answer

It works for me. And my friends. Only 30. But I like to think of them as family.

Best Answer