JKalMonkey JKalMonkey 18-21, M 10 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

People are simple and want to believe the world is a simple place. They don't want to think, they just want to have it their simple little way.

Best Answer

at least columbine you saw injured people and dead people and camera footage of the killers you dont see any of that stuff with sandy hook

Best Answer

Where's your source that he sandy hook killer was a nerd?

Best Answer

"Set-up" would be a better word for it than "hoax." I am really getting sick of people using the word "hoax" -some people do believe that it is a hoax, others believe that it was orchestrated by the government to bring in tougher gun laws. The former are idiots and the latter are only going by what has been done in the past by the corrupt government. Whether they are right or not, I don't know but I am thankful that there are people out there who question these things because without people who question the government and media, we could be told anything and would just blindly believe it.

Although I am a conspiracy theorist, I do understand that some things are what they are and have no conspiracy behind them. However I do question everything, absolutely everything that I hear about in the media. Why? Because we have been lied to before and will be lied to again.

I personally haven't had much access to the mainstream media lately and don't know much about these events other than from what I have heard from social media which has left me confused. I do know that some conspiracy theories have been proven to be true in the past (like Operation MK-Ultra which may possibly have something to do with some of these shootings) and I am certain that there will be conspiracy theories that will be proven to be true in the future. It is very easy for people in positions of power to hide things from the general public and they do it regularly. Whether the events that you mentioned are part of it, I don't know.

We should be encouraged to question the government and the things that we hear in the media but instead we are discouraged. If there is nothing to hide, then why all the discouragement?

Best Answer

the press can always find a crackpot.

Best Answer

cause they dont want to believe it happened

Best Answer

Because so many of them are.

Best Answer