Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 17 Answers Jul 24, 2012

I don't think that is wrong!

Best Answer

Who said that is wrong???....I don't think the males would be complaining, and so it must be the other women that are jealous.... :)

Best Answer

It's not wrong. I have 11 friends and 9 of them are boys. It's not wrong at all.

Best Answer

cause

Best Answer

It is NOT wrong. Who told you it was?

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that! in fact it's a good thing in my opinion. Guys are just more easy-going and less dramatic! And I'm not one who puts up with drama so i get along with guys better than girls in general

Best Answer

Nothing wrong there. In fact I envy her. I don't have male friends at all. They don't want me as a friend. :(

Best Answer

I had more male friends then females. They were friends any nothing else. <br />
When I got married to the love of my life. They were also; part of my past. It was an understanding to us all. We understood that it was going to happen at one time or the other.

Best Answer

Who said ? It's entirely your own business

Best Answer

Whoever said that is wrong and or jealous.

Best Answer

I don't think it's wrong, but it may get complicated. Usually when members of the opposite sex have any type of relationship, there is possible sexual tension. Multiply that by the number of male friends you have, and that's a lot of potential sexual tension. You should be wary of that.

Best Answer

Where is it written that, that is wrong?

Best Answer

It's not wrong as long as they are just Friends.

Best Answer

Its not. Maybe she's got a male soh

Best Answer