flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 19 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Religion

Because so many of his followers were idiots? He didn't kill anyone.

Best Answer

I never killed anyone either. Am I the Prince of Peace?

Best Answer

Don't do that on my account.

Best Answer

Do you promote peace? Teach tolerance? Heal the sick? The point is (and I'm an agnostic) that Jesus tried to teach peace and instead of following his teachings, many twisted his words (or ignored them) and used them as an excuse to kill and exploit others.

Best Answer

He is the Prince of Peace because by His death and resurrection, He has redeemed the world and brought mankind into a proper relationship with God again. By the indwelling of God in our souls we live according to His precepts and experience deep, inner peace. Jesus did not start a single war. When Peter cut off the ear of the high priest's servant, Jesus healed the man and told His disciple to put away his sword.

Best Answer

I never started a single war. Am I the Prince of Peace?

Best Answer

Did you redeem the world by your death and resurrection?

Best Answer

We'll have to wait and see on that one. I have a few years left on this earth.

Best Answer

"come to me all you who labor and i will give you rest/peace" that's and invitation to a broken world

Best Answer

Jesus is the Prince of Peace because His coming into this world has brought peace in our hearts and in the world.

Best Answer

That's good.

Best Answer

Ok I'm not even going to answer this.

Best Answer

men start wars, jesus ends them.

Best Answer

troll

Best Answer

What does that mean? Jesus was a troll?

Best Answer

Thn Billions could have died

Best Answer

Well after all opposition has been sent to hell there will be peace..............

Best Answer

Religious logic.

Many more would have if he didn't.

See the thinking problem?

Best Answer

Not really. The only difference as I see it is that lions no longer kill people in the Coliseum in Rome.

Best Answer

No they never do :/

Best Answer

That's human nature. How many millions have died under godless communist regimes?

Best Answer

True true

Best Answer