betweenlustandlove betweenlustandlove 22-25, F 17 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Cause some people cant keep their mouths shut.

Best Answer

Do what I do.<br />
Kick the bull out of your life.

Best Answer

7 billion people creating social mannerisms and moral hiccups, along with a back logging of those who do right to not gain an honest dollar and fast tracking wrong doers to obtain immense power. <br />
Bullshit has no choice, but to be poke its ugly head out and become backed up for thousands of years. We try to progress by reverse engineering and throwing away the parts and burning the instructions.

Best Answer

Thats when you shovel the crap into lifes grand toilet so you can see where your're walking.

Best Answer

Many people are full of bullshit, and try to fill you with it too.

Best Answer

Most of life's bullshit is self-imposed. To live a life with less bullshit requires great self-examination and meditation. </p>
This is something I know about. I'm a recovering alcoholic.

Best Answer

Live can be very difficult at times, hang in there, will get better, surround yourself with caring and more positive people who will encourage you

Best Answer

Well congress had to be good at something. Bullshit it is.

Best Answer

Because it's life. And life isn't fair. I am realizing this firsthand. It ******* sucks.

Best Answer

Because we either add it unnecessarily, or people make it a problem for us.

Best Answer