Every time one get happy something comes and ruins it.
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 17 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Community

we set the bar to high,

Best Answer

life is what you make it

Best Answer

Because everyone expects too much. Expectations. Never a good thing.

Best Answer

yep that's about what i was gonna say, I've been told this....notn sure if I believe it though...

Best Answer

You should. Expectations are like sometimes hoping for a mark that is impossible

Best Answer

Everything ends, it's true, but some things are worth the trip.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

With all the fairy tales we've known as a child, we expected life to be just like that. So we expected too much, and didn't get as much as we hoped for.

Don't get me wrong, fairy tales are not bad for children, it's just a big difference between that and real life!

Best Answer

sometimes life its not disapointing at all x] so smile and think positive x]

Best Answer

you have to become ok with being happy no matter what anyone else does. Only you can ruin your happiness.

Best Answer

Life is disappointing because it wants you to learn that this is not a permanent place.It's wants you do know where you came from.It wants you to aks the foundamental question

Best Answer

Nothing can disappoint without expectations. Most of the time, our expectations are unrealistic. Re-evaluate what your expectations are. Might help.

Best Answer

Try to view things differently

Best Answer

That seems so true, but you have to learn to roll with the punches.

Best Answer

because humans are inheritly stupid

Best Answer