tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 14 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Life is not unfair however, it can be hard. It's all how you perceive it. If you approach life with the glass half full you'll be fine.

Best Answer

The essence of life is that in order to obtain the means of sustaining life, it must seek nourishment, shelter etc. This takes effort and is not always successful. We feel desire to fulfil needs, and pain when these needs can't be met. We want to avoid anything that causes suffering, and suffer when we can't escape, end or change the cause. We spend our whole lives in these processes. Some are just necessary.<br />
But we add a about 100% worth of unnecessary suffering by constantly craving more, or angsting and raging about our pain. The unnecessary aspects can slough right off if we simply accept the necessary. When this happens, it becomes possible to be much happier.

Best Answer

we often take the good things in life for granted , and focus on the bad , but life seems to dish it all out , and our quest it seems is to come out in the end not too battered up ,<br />
some people lives are far worse then the lives we complain about , and its easy to for get how easy we have it sometimes. life has never really been fair or unfair it's just life.<br />
and yes it is at times vary hard. and your not alone , most of us have experienced that

Best Answer

Life is what it is. Lets hope there is something after.

Best Answer

It may be possible for us to contribute to the creation of our own heaven.

Best Answer

What are we comparing it to though?

Best Answer

Life is a journey not a destination...........

Best Answer

life is hard and unfair, but life is also soft and easy,life is everything! when you realize this then you have to eventually accept things or change them or die.

Best Answer

This life is but a test a long and narrow road. This life is temporary maybe if we are lucky a maximum of 100 years, but for most 70, 80 or 90. God gave us problems to solve to make us strong. He also only gave us as many problems as we can cope with. If he thought you were weak He would not have given you these problems. Everything you do in this life prepares you for the eternal life in the hereafter. If you are young now you cannot see why you have to have these problems, but later when you reach the end of the path and look back you will see why you had to go through all these problems then it will make sense to you and you will be grateful for the path tha God laid out before you. I know now I am almost at the end of my path looking back, but when I was at the beginning of the path I couldn't see the sense in anything either and everything seemed unfair. Believe me life is not unfair even if it is sometimes hard. Just keep doing good things and God will reward you for it. Either in this life or the next. Sorry this answer is long, but hope it helps.

Best Answer

I don't believe in God. However, I do think you're right about the path thing; the problem I go through will probably make me stronger in the future, and I'll look back and realise that I needed to go through these problems in life.

Best Answer

If you don't believe in God, what is it you don't believe in? You must have a concept of God to know that He doesn't exist in your opinion. How do you explain how the universe was created? How did we get here on this earth? Have you looked around you to see that the world is created in perfect harmony and everything created has it's purpose? this is a sure sign that it was intelligent creation and not just "coincedence" or "evolution". Think about it.

Best Answer

I don't need to think about it.

Best Answer

No, thinking is too much of a problem and when people don't think they get caught up in bigger problems. Anyway hope you solve all your problems. On your own it is difficult, with God's help it is easy.

Best Answer

The fact of our existence does not presuppose an intelligent design by some absentee father-figure. Evolution...that's how we came to be. Clearly.

Best Answer

I don't believe in God, so it's false help. It's just my own belief.

Best Answer

Life is hard and unfair right now because we are at a stage where we are building authenticity so that we can progress towards a more authentic future. You have to experience suffering before you can be free of it. The trick is to try not to wallow in it too much. Keep moving.

Best Answer

It's hard not to wallow in it when every day is harder than the last.

Best Answer

Heh, you're right about that. You won't get the rewards for your suffering either, not immediately. Future generations will. If there was a time in your life you were completely happy it was probably largely due to the efforts of dead generations that came before us. Life probably sucked for them too so they decided to improve it. Maybe when your descendants in the future finally perfect dna recompiling, soul engineering and cloning they can resurrect you in the paradise of 'utopia'. Assuming we don't descend into ignorance and complete anarchy again that is. I sincerely believe this to be a possibility. It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Best Answer

Fascinating, really. And, maybe, possible.

Best Answer

You can only say that in times of problems and dilemma..

Best Answer