theTheodore theTheodore 18-21, M 10 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Hobbies

It's logical to ask about why logic is logical when it would be illogical to think that logically thinking logic would be less than logical when compared to illogical reasoning when logically thinking logic minded logic is involved.<br />
(I just confused myself I think) =p

Best Answer

logic is not logical. things that are logical have logic. its like the square and the rectangle: the square is a rectangle, but the rectangle is not a square.

Best Answer

It isn't... It just sounds good.

Best Answer

Yes, maybe it's just the sexiness of the word.

Best Answer

Totally...

Best Answer

Good question. Completely irrelevant, but still good. And no, it isn't, because human beings by nature are not logical. We're emotional.

Best Answer

This is what I'm inclined to believe; although we can pursue logic and try to process it through our minds, fundamentally, we are still emotional beings. Evidently this doesn't count for all people but most are. And that's also not to say that we can't attempt to be logical or rational, we can, but just not entirely.

Best Answer

The logical answer to the question "why" is "why not?".

Best Answer

Because that's how its supposed to be.

Best Answer

opposite of absurd illogical

Best Answer