Because it is better than every other City

Best Answer

come back baby!!

Best Answer

I will! I will be back this year some time

Best Answer

if you want to see history in your face,manicured gardens,freindly people,great shopping,great transport..the underground,doubledecker buses,museums...it is the best city in the world manly because its in the great country of england....

Best Answer

London is a great city I'd have to agree.......but if we could just work on the quality of fish n' chips now!

Best Answer

Hey, First, if you live in London, England and I live in London, Ontario, Canada are we not siblings of a sort?<br />
It is because of the charming, handsome Englishmen with their delightful accents.

Best Answer

dont say that we wont be able to marry

Best Answer

But you don't know me....

Best Answer

Nice, wolfie, nice boy. *pats on head vigorously*

Best Answer

I will holding hands round Central Park

Best Answer

I'm on my back

Best Answer

You think i AM FOOLISH ENOUGH TO TICKLE THE BELLY OF A WOLF? (I am also known as Little Red Riding Hood!)

Best Answer

Because you have a gun to my head.

Best Answer

i think is because is romantic and i wannagooo noW

Best Answer

London is cool but it has no soul

Best Answer

because I live there (and lets pretend you do).<br />
BUT<br />
Its actually a bit rubbish compared to Barcelona and York and possibly Sydney - although It's definately better than Paris and LA. That wouldnt be hard mind.

Best Answer

I am from London &amp; just live outside &amp; I dont know anywhere in London that is rubbish but it is the best City that I have ever been too much better than Barcelona but that is also good. York is good but not like London &amp; I've never been to Sydney. Paris is nice &amp; LA cannot be considered although Malibu beach is quite nice to relax for a couple of days only.

Best Answer

Milton Keynes :D Home of the Gods! Problem with the big big cities everythings just so spread out and somewhat intimidating... It's also full of soft southerners....

Best Answer

ha.ha.ha you having a laugh i was born and bred in london i moved out many yrs now and i wouldnt go back ...LONDON its like a country off all nations except english

Best Answer

No its a great welcoming City with a great International mixture of people &amp; I'm cockney &amp; proud to be English &amp; non racist.

Best Answer

Define cockney, please.

Best Answer

im a cockney its now crap

Best Answer

i was born in bow chum my family all market traders ok wat about you

Best Answer

Born within the sound of Bow bells

Best Answer

yes i was born just round the corner all my family cockneys ok im proud of that fact but look at it now you go down mile end rd now see how its changed

Best Answer

You should move to Thailand

Best Answer

been there ..done it

Best Answer

because you can get ****-drunk and puke nowhere that hasn't been covered in vomit, feces, ****, and ***** at least nine hundred times before.

Best Answer

you must stop going there

Best Answer

but I love having a lavatory that resembles a community for commerce and residence! It is great fun!

Best Answer

Good for you , roll in it.

Best Answer

According to who?

Best Answer

So many happy visitors

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Because it isn't. Cape Town SAfrica is!

Best Answer

Yes. I love that town. Of course I haven't been to London so I don't know for sure I am correct here. I would LOVE to visit London too!

Best Answer