Because you've never been anyplace else :)

Best Answer

For the next week or so it will captivate millions.... and then something else will come along

Best Answer

It is?

Best Answer

I second that

Best Answer

I'm going to vote for San Francisco. I've been to both cities......and no matter how odd it may sound....London, with the exception of the architecture, looks pretty much like Pakistan, while San Francisco looks more like fairyland, ;)

Best Answer

san francisco isnt like fairyland. Its a land for fairies

Best Answer

Since when? I don't like London, only for a visit to say that I have been there and seen it, but it is a rip off city, far too expensive. For me the greatest city in the world is Istanbul in Turkey. London isn't a patch on Istanbul. (By the way I am English so don't think I am saying this because I don't know England)

Best Answer

London loves you.

Best Answer

Thank you. Maybe I could grow to love London if I had someone who would show me round and what's good about it.

Best Answer

London is great with its Museums, Galleries, Historic buildings, History, restaurants, facilities, theatres, Buisness, culture, a diverse multinational welcoming city, transport system, education facilities & it buzzes. The British can stage world events second to none.

Best Answer

It is an interesting city, but I find it confusing and too expensive.

Best Answer

That's not what Dave Letterman's opening credits say.

Best Answer

Is he a yank like Mut Romney?

Best Answer