Mandibee Mandibee 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Beans, fish, fruit , mixed nuts, green vegetables. You can eat 4 or 5 small meals and exercise for 45 mins per day to boost your metabolism and feel great about yourself. Start now! =) You know how, we all do,, lets get to it together

Best Answer

google- sacred heart diet<br />
youre almost guaranteed to loose 10-17 lbs. during the week if you stick to the diet, i lost 13 lbs in 4 days... then i quit because i wanted chocolate...

Best Answer

Can't help you there. I have the opposite problem.

Best Answer

Do they have some thing to GAIN weight ?

Best Answer

You could add in some of those protein shakes or like ensure drinks to your diet to increase your calories if you need to gain weight.

Best Answer

stay away from chocolate and chips

Best Answer

If you give these things up...what the hell is there to live for! hehehhe

Best Answer

Healthy or not does not matter much. The total quantity of food and to a certain extent the nature of it (proteins vs fat/sugars) is what matters. Count calories. And expect to be hungry at first. It will pass.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I've been working on this most of my life and I've seen results until I go back to my old ways. Now, I'm really trying to commit to healthier eating because I have been having some health problems that effect the way my body digests food. I find that I feel MUCH better when I eat less and when I make better choices about what I eat. I force myself to only step on the scale once or twice a week because it causes me major anxiety. What has worked for me in the past is eating small amounts every 3 hours or so, exercising each day (walking, swimming and yoga are some that I like, and zumba is fun too), and making sure to get adequate rest (when I'm stressed or tired I eat more).

Best Answer

it is so easy, everyone tries to complicate it, to sell you a diet. Two statements to always keep in mind are "eat for nourishment, not for pleasure" and "muscle burns fat". Drink a gallon (yes, a gallon) of water a day, and consume more protien than carbohydrates. That will get you started on your way. check out bodybuilding.com, the girls there rocked my fitness plan!

Best Answer

Weight is NOT related to "healthy" food. Weight is related to TOTAL amount of food you eat. What it is does not matter at all. If you eat more food (of any kind) than your body needs for your activity/work level, it gains weight. If you eat less, your body loses weight. To lose weight you need to eat less than your activity level. <br />
Most people just eat whatever is in the kitchen without a plan. Make plan to eat only the amount a person of the desired weight would eat. After a time you will be that weight.

Best Answer