I think hurricane Sandy shows us how small and fragile we are in this universe.

Best Answer

true but you can also say that about any natural disaster that is potentially life threatening

Best Answer

We can't rule this world. There are things much more powerful than us out there.

Best Answer

The only good things we've ever done benefit nothing else on the planet apart from humans. So I'd say we are primarily selfish. Even individually we're all Selfish people.

Best Answer

Even so, we are still superior.

Best Answer

Are you? If I put you in a room, with nothing but the things you could invent yourself, against a fully grown Lion. We'll see who is superior...

Best Answer

You do realize their are folks that could easily kill a lion with materials found in nature, right? We were doing it long before we invented much else. And severely handicapping one side doesn't produce real results. Put a fully grown lion in a room that's locked and throw in the key, then we'll see who is superior! See how that doesn't work?

Best Answer

There are very few people who could kill a lion with just natural resources. Every account of modern man coming face to face with a lion with no weaponry or such, they are killed. Especially in Zoo's and compounds as such. Literally a man being stuck in a room with a lion, like I said.

Best Answer

i feel that the native Americana's had it right, that we should only take what me need and give thanks to the life that was ended so that me may eat. humans are way to selfish for their own good, even anime's know to stay in their own territory's so that they don't mess with the balance of things. " just because you can doesn't mean you should", something that i live by and respect anyone else who lives by it as well.

Best Answer

true. they were right. i belive in yin and yang

Best Answer

Unless the animal feels like they can take on the animal, then it will kill to overtake that territory. And this only applies in line with the natural hierarchy of said animals, which is determined by might. Does a grizzly bear hesitate to enter the territories of wolves bagders foxes squirrels? Not one bit. And if any of those animals attempt to challenge the bear, the bear will kill them out of lack of any respect whatsoever.

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

It's hubris to assume man is here to rule the world.

Best Answer

I think you should eat a vegan diet if you want to put your money where your mouth is.

Best Answer

we are evolved. every animal kills. we just have the ability to mourn for the ones we kill. and sometimes appreciate their sacrifice.

Best Answer

Umm... yes we are.

Best Answer

Yes...you are right.

Best Answer

Yes we are :o

Best Answer