NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 18 Answers Jan 21, 2011

actually i cant stand dogs:) i loathe them tolerate my sons lil dog...but i dont own any credit cards either and i dont spend guys money i spend my own:)

Best Answer

I never understood that, either. I love my little dog. You can keep the credit card.

Best Answer

Because it can get us Diamonds!

Best Answer

i thinks womens must be smater than we is

Best Answer

So she can buy me a new puppy with her credit card!

Best Answer

I'll take a dog over a credit card ANY DAY.

Best Answer

Ohhhhh, you poor poor soul. I WILL pray for you.

Best Answer

Man: loyalty

Woman: Loyalty points.

Best Answer

That isn't me. I do not place emphasis on material things. Its true that us ladies have a lot of upkeep if we are to look good for our man, but I surely wouldn't expect any man to spend a penny on me. I like to know that a guy can trust in me to not be superficial and materialistic.

Best Answer

its an archaic saying :)!!!

Best Answer

You can do some much with a credit, but very little with a dog.

Best Answer

Because everything we want can be bought with money. Duhhhh/ Never mind the love and the sex. money can get you somewhere where you can meet someone who respects you when you have it and when you dont have it , Men tend to feel like they have to support you so , Voila!

Best Answer

diamonds are a girls best friend

Best Answer

umm... I thought diamonds were supposedly a womans best friend? But whatever keeps your boat afloat.

Best Answer

So u can buy the dog a bone

Best Answer