Sin in the churches eyes maybe. Some. I've known plenty of 'sinners' having fun while having sex and believing souly that their purpose was to please God. Quite frankly, I think it's bull ****. The term sin even is ridiculous. Because everyone makes mistakes. But to use the word sin does place blame. Churches use fear to manipulate people to do what they think is right. I want to go on a preaching binge now to encourage enjoyable sex. lol Only partially joking. But for the sake of the question, it should also be noted that I went to a Four Square church when younger. And that my bf, who also attended church with his family, and I were humiliated and made to be outcasts even because our families found out we had premarital sex. **gasp** Our parents not only confronted us and made it clear that it was not acceptable, but also told the other elders in the church and had a prayer circle for our souls. lmfao. Ohhh. You said married. So I vaguely recall the pastor talking about there being nothing wrong with enjoying sex while married. But that's not a catholic church. So that may vary for other churches.

Best Answer

There's something in the bible about "spilling seed on the ground" (************...but only for men I quess!!) as a sin. However there are numerous other "sins" that are mentioned in the bible that churches ignore. I think the bible also says it's a sin to sleep with a menstruating woman!

Best Answer

Aren't women "spilling seeds," or more literally an egg, every time they menstruate?

Best Answer

some churches call most everything fun a sin<br />
others are more open minded<br />
the only true sins are the 10 commandments<br />
the rest are the laws of man

Best Answer

Yep, they are passing a law that says it can only be done to procreate....lol.....jk

Best Answer

If you're being religious about it then yes having sex purely for pleasure is a sin. The purpose for sex is strictly for procreation. I'm not religious so I don't believe in that theory.

Best Answer

It sounds like you go to church and they are trying to make you feel guilty for this. Everyone does this to some extent. It is something everyone can learn about themselves knowing it can be a healthy out let.<br />
Why feel like you always have to have someone else to do something so private to you and only at that time. <br />
I hope you can relax a little and yes it is okay to touch your own body. Bless you always!

Best Answer

I'm muslim, i don't go to church, and nobody's making me feel guilty =P I was just curious.

Best Answer