fairygal01 fairygal01 22-25, F 28 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in EP

Cant take the chance of one person in my area knowing for certain that this is me.. this is my place to tell all.

Best Answer

Most people aren't very attractive...don't change yours :)

Best Answer

This is what i really look like.

Best Answer

I may do in the future when I finally use my laptop :-)

Best Answer

I change my avatar on an almost daily basis, I usually use my own face, but, sometimes I will put something else up. I like seeing a real face and all you have to do with the "sharks" is block them.

Best Answer

It could expose you more to internet attacks, harassment and along those lines.

Best Answer

Most people don't look like they used to.....I know I don't, but some of my pics are of me, but mostly then and not now! This is somewhat of a fantasy site if you will. Mostly for talk, about stuff society doesn't allow normally.

Best Answer

I have ONE picture of me. I get so bored with seeing that one picture. I do not have one of those cameras on my computer as mine is an older model. I wish to get a good camera or cell phone or new computer when we get out of this recession. The recession has hit us HARD. But, it's hit everyone, I think. I just get bored with that one picture, that's all.

Best Answer

They dont want to show there identity I know i dont i dont want people to know all my secerts and stuff!

Best Answer

woof !

Best Answer

I am just a Canadian dogggggggg!

Best Answer

me too! lol canadians rule

Best Answer

lol, you bet we do!

Best Answer

I use avatar to encourage others. : )

Best Answer

Yes I'm really an Ostrich.... Showing your real picture is a matter of choice, however as has been stated it can lead to making friends with some pretty odd folk.... your call...

Best Answer

Some of us enjoy that certain "anonymity". Too many other times in the world where I am judged by how I look. I like using cool avatars too and mixing it up sometimes. :)<br />
But it is completely a personal choice. Real photos are good too. I've considered putting my photo in one of my albums that would be open to my circle. Just so they would have a "face" to associate with me.

Best Answer

I have to its part of the terms and conditions or my tagging order!

Best Answer

A lot of people are unhappy with the way they look and may feel that someone would prejudge them because of it. If you are comfortable and secure with yourself feel free to keep your profile picture of yourself.

Best Answer

I don't know how to upload my own images so I just selected one from the option table

Best Answer

Mine's real...

Best Answer

I'm using my real pictures.

Best Answer

How you know mine isn't real? =]<br />
People don't use it because this site is more about anonymity, so we can share our secrets.

Best Answer

Makes sense

Best Answer