she keeps making that face she makes before she cries, but then stops because she's not going to cry, then she makes the face again D:, then she stops and smiles, then she makes the face again, while also sucking on her hand. I know that face, usually I have a warning before she freaks out now. lol She's had her hand in her mouth all day. She's clean and fed, Idk why she's doing this. she's sitting in her baby swing in front of me, she usually loves it!
IEatzFriedChicken IEatzFriedChicken 18-21, F 9 Answers May 25 in Parenting & Family

she is probably amusing herself and it doesn't take them long to use those faces to get the attention of their parents, which she seems to be doing

Best Answer

Teething?

Best Answer

Wait till she realizes her foot is attached and part of her. Relax, have fun, enjoy her learning and experiencing things.

Best Answer

Maybe her teeth are starting to come in

Best Answer

Constipated?lol idunno

Best Answer

lol nice answer :)

Best Answer

Teething or stomach cramps

Best Answer

She is feeling her own muscles working. Strange for her and she is finding out she does it.

Best Answer

Sounds like she could be teething.

Best Answer

she's always growing teeth lol

Best Answer

They used to have this stuff don't know if they still do......... Hylands teething tablets. I think it saved my life.

Best Answer