abduct him then torture him to get the answer. your friendship will never be the same again. ever :)

Best Answer

Talk to him.Make him listen. Don't take no for an answer. Tell him to stop being immature and act like an adult. Don't let him get you down! Boys are immature ******** anyway, I know, both my best friends are guys. If he refuses to talk, give him a bit of space and then approach him again. Don't let it go too long though, whatever's going on must be big for him. Maybe he's having issues inside his own head and is being too proud to talk to you. So yeah, that's the best advice I can give you. Good luck :) Feel free to add me or whatever if you need some more help on this!

Best Answer

Thank you! I really appreciate the advice. I could milk one word out of him today. "Ya."

Best Answer

Good luck. At least he's speaking (even if it IS just a single word) Just...take baby steps. Boys can be stubborn. If there's problems of his own, give him time to sort his mind out...and just let him know that you're there if he needs a sounding board. That's what I do. They always come around eventually.

Best Answer

All you can do is ask him what is wrong or if he misunderstood something you did or said. Tell him you would like to put it right if that's possible. If he wont give you a reason,move on right away and have fun finding a new friend.

Best Answer

Wow. What a douchetard. Whatever you did or didn't do that he's reacting to, you don't need that sort of melodrama in your life anyway. Go out and make new friends.

Best Answer

Maybe he has a lot on his mind. Just give him time, don't pressure him into talking or whatever. I'm sure he'll come around and tell you what's been going on

Best Answer

first of all a friend is earned dear! second sometimes when you think their your friend they are out to get something from ya only!

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Maybe you have done something stupid.

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer

Get him to open up to you about it.

Best Answer

I'm trying. He's pretty stubborn.

Best Answer

Get them out of the FREEZER

Best Answer

Clever.

Best Answer

He is turning into a vampire and having mood swings

Best Answer

Seem's plausable. But he's obsessed with werewolves. He'd get pissed if I called him a vampire!

Best Answer

Oh, he's one of those.

Best Answer

Yes he is.

Best Answer

The only way to know is to ask him

Best Answer

I'll try.

Best Answer

Did you have an argument over arugula?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer