We cuddle whenever we watch movies, and I notice his hand getting closer and closer to my vagina. But he only brushed against my boob like twice and that seemed like an accident. Is it because my boobs are small that he just wants to overlook them?
1990cupcake 1990cupcake 18-21 21 Answers Jan 19, 2012

Guys generally are more excited by the vagina. Girls take note, whilst guys like breasts we arent obsessed with big ones, small ones etc etc ALL breasts are nice. BUT.... as a guy, if I had the choice of a girl letting me touch her breasts OR her vagina, it would be the latter. HOWEVER... its nice to build things up and caress breasts before touching your vagina, he will also see the benefit of this as this gets you excited which is a bigger turn on when his hand finally shifts lower. Perhaps tell him how him touching your breasts gets you REALLY turned on. Im sure he will switch his attention.

Best Answer

Beg to differ, some men like **** some fanny (Uk for vagina) and some like arse. I would say an inexperienced man does this, unless he is a fanny man, It is all in the build up.

Best Answer

As a guy, and quite an experienced guy who talks to other guys - its all about whats between your thighs ultimately. An inexperienced man will go diving straight in, becuase he goes for what he wants the most - but as I said, the patient man wins as if he arouses her first the rewards are far greater. As for my first comment on breast size - no I stand by that having spoken to a lot of guys, small ones are pert and responsive, large ones feel nice briushing against you, most guys really arent obsessed with breasts, but if you wear a tight or low cut top - they will look.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

it depends and if us girls saw your body then we can help in under ware would help

Best Answer

It is because he is so turned on and he cannot. Resist you're hot vagina, maybe he. Wants to finger you and drive you crazy <br />
Or maybe he wants to have sex !

Best Answer

hes probably doing tht cuz mostly boys wanna touch ur vagina but he probably not gonna touch ur vagina unless u want him too

Best Answer

He probably wants to touch them because they are the easist things to get at during that time and maybe he will work his way down to your va-jay jay i

Best Answer

I am a 14 year old girl and I believe that he wants your vagina so he can out his **** inside of it! I have made out with my boyfriend before he will try to touch my vagina, but we will NEVER have sex until we are married.

Best Answer

I have THE answer. Women don't explicitly tell us guys they want a lot of attention paid to their BREASTS!!<br />
Just say it! I found this out from my WIFE 7 yrs into our marriage when we were watching tv recently. I mentioned some woman can have a boob ******, and she whipped her head around faster than the speed of light with a look of excitement in her eyes i haven't seen in years! She asked "have you been reading 50 shades of grey?" i said no because i had not been reading it, but the look on her face was one of arousal. <br />
Now i was thinking "are you ******* kidding me!? I could have been suckling and squeezing you breasts for hours during the last 7 years!!"<br />
I said I'm willing if you are. She said ok. We have two kids and another on the way so we haven't found the time for a long session yet, but i CAN'T wait to give those big jugs the attention of a lifetime!<br />
Most guys feel like women don't want us to spend a lot of time there. If you don't believe me it's true! I used to think i was being selfish playing with her **** for more than a few minutes. That is why i would stop! Only to find out seven years in i was acctually being generous!!<br />
My God women of the world!!!!! Just tell us what you want!!!

Best Answer

Some guys just don't find breasts to be exciting. I am sure he would be willing to touch them if you asked him to do it.

Best Answer

He wants to go for the touchdown first before enjoying the rest of you.I say suck on you boobs for a while before long you will be pushing his head down towards your thighs.

Best Answer

I think he is inexperienced again said it before. Just like a kid at Christmas going for the biggest present unaware that the better gift maybe in the smaller ones. Teach him, s e x is meant to be a two way thing, not just for one persons' pleasure.

Best Answer

I don't know but I love you for asking the question!!

Best Answer

haha thanks!

Best Answer

Perhaps he try to move on slowly. Sounds wired? It is not, if you take into consideration that he can feel you down there just a bit with one finger. Its nice for him and he knows how you will react.<br />
Touching a breast with just one finger cannot be compared to this. For the breasts he needs the whole hand, or better both to have fun. So in this case... down there with one finger is the slow approach.

Best Answer

he is going for the good stuff first,,not all men like nice hard boobs,,,he was bottaled raised more than likley,,,

Best Answer

cause he is a fool going right to the love tunnel without concern for your needs ... dump him! he is after one thing and its not your brains

Best Answer

Maybe you have outstanding legs and thighs.

Best Answer

hmm i havent thought of it that way

Best Answer

but then again one time he mentioned i had short legs it came up in conversation, he wasnt being mean about it. then he saw i was irritated and he didnt understand why

Best Answer

Perhaps it's what your wearing. Something low cut or braless might turn the tide.

Best Answer

i went braless when we cuddled yesterday and he got closer to my vagina than ever before

Best Answer

Braless in a sweatshirt?

Best Answer

no a t-shirt

Best Answer

Be bold. If you want your boobs played with. Sit in his lap, pull off your shirt and make your needs known.

Best Answer

hmm i guess so

Best Answer

Its because you're breasts are small, so he wants to pleasure you down at the bottom first. Give him signals that you like want him to touch your breast and he will.

Best Answer

b cos he luvs ***** and i luv it too

Best Answer