It worries me that she's always shaking. I know she's not afraid of me, because I'm always nice to her. She always comes up to me, jumping around and happy. I don't know if she's cold, or scared, or what? Usually dogs pee when they're scared, right? She doesn't do that. I don't think it's normal that she's always shaking...... Could it have something to do with her previous family? Her previous owner died, so that's when my aunt gave her to us (from an animal shelter.) ........does anyone know why she could be shaking?
Fluxy Fluxy 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 28, 2009

it is perfectly normal its sometthing smaall dogs do sometimes to keep warm other times because they are little, hyper, aand nevious

next time she sees her vet have `em look but i think you just have a litte and exitable dog ;)

Best Answer

Was your cell phone set to vibrate last time you saw it? :-)

Best Answer

It could be cold, nerves, fear, or low blood sugar. Ask your vet.

Best Answer

Chihuahua's are very small dogs, because of its small size, it does get cold much faster. This explains the Chihuahuas "burrowing" nature. They like to stay under soft warm covers.

Best Answer

overexcitable perhaps. im not a behavorist though so dont count on it :) if your seriously worried though talk to your vet.

Best Answer

Because that is what they do......I have never seen one that does not...

I mean they are so small.....to them everything else is big and scarry

Best Answer

she probably needs to take a S.H.I.T

Best Answer

i think it's inherent to the breed.

Best Answer

It just a nervise habit some of them do this all there lifes nosure stop it. laibah

Best Answer

No hair, they do it to keep warm

Best Answer