http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Do-You-Shake-Hands/2750120#21279026 It is because I cannot see it. It is in my activity but I cannot access. The person named was the previous respondent whose comment I cannot access either. Simple Blocking is in order and is acceptable we do not have to like all.
HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 9 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in EP

You know your popular when this happens lol

poor baby and your getting you bums smacked in the cricket also

hugs xo

Best Answer

Oi.. imagine playing at MJ's home ground in the next game.

Best Answer

Yes it starts in perth tomorrow and boiling hot weather forcast also up to 40 c

poor poms lol

Best Answer

Well, we will know their character, in how they respond. If they win the toss it could be a different story too. we will see.

Best Answer

it also tells you if the same person is using two nics asking the question and also commenting. haha.

Best Answer

What makes you think it was flagged? It seems ok to me no reason to flag it.....but If it was flagged it wouldn't be there, it's still there....if you are blocked you can sign out to view the link in your question :)

Best Answer

I cannot access that question at all now. Perhaps the asker and the person mentioned have blocked me. I could not even see your comments. Hey, it is okay now.
....time to move on as I have made my point.

It is her question.. perhaps she has her own views on other members. thanks for you response.

Best Answer

If you save the link in your question, sign out(even if you are blocked) then go to or copy and paste the link to that question while you are signed out...you will be able to see it .

Best Answer

Oh yea done that, Spice. That is how I know.

Best Answer

I don't understand....if it was flagged then it would not be there, and it's there (scratching my head)

Best Answer

I will send you a message.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Censorship - get used to it ;)

Best Answer

Nothing to do with rudeness or unacceptable language.

Best Answer

Yea I saw your answer - weird that it was flagged. Maybe someone was pissed and to clear the EP books, they deleted it. Also, sometimes they'll just block you from being able to reply.

Best Answer

Perhaps jealous of the thread that was being formed. The reason why I could not continue. Perhaps the asker too...... who knows.

Best Answer

Yea I wouldn't lose any sleep over it lol

Best Answer

What makes you think it was flagged .. it's still there.

Best Answer

Not the question. My response. I cannot see it now. I will get mine back him.

Best Answer

I prefer you indecent, so does EP.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get to it, soldier.

mx:))

Best Answer

It was flagged? I still see your comment.

Best Answer

You guys can see it, but not me. That is how the flagging works. Any Troll can flag you and that is that. They do it to those who have thread flowing etc.

Best Answer

Oh I see. I never knew that. But this false flagging crap is getting annoying and out of hand.

Best Answer

Man up .

Best Answer

Naming and shaming and exposing the offender is the idea.

Best Answer

there's no crying on ep!

Best Answer