TheBZA TheBZA 22-25, M 9 Answers Jan 11 in Community

Because it makes us laugh :D Idiot dogs are the best kind

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

He's mad at you

Best Answer

what breed is it?

Best Answer

Takes after his master?

Best Answer

Says male in tights lmao. Tights are so gay

Best Answer

Oh........ So - that means the likes of Richard Burton, Robin Williams, and others are gay also?

Best Answer

Because you haven't trained it very well?

Best Answer

Some dogs just don't catch on. I trained my girl and she is a good dog. My boy, on the other hand, Doesn't get it. rather difficult..

Best Answer

Why is MY dog such an idiot? lol. what kind of breed do you have and what does he/she do that makes them an idiot? lol

Best Answer

I have a Rottweiler puppy and a Wiener dog and the wiener dog turns and rolls on her stomach every time I walk by lol its pretty funny. She does it EVERY TIME

Best Answer

Hehehehehh thats f'in cute. And I noticed you said puppy, there's your answer. LOL. I have two pitties. My boy is a true idiot. I raised him off a bottle and had him since he was 3 weeks old. He is IMPOSSIBLE, maybe because he fell on his head when he was a pup. My girl, on the other hand, Sits, gives both paws, and speaks. She's a good girl.

Best Answer

I meant back not stomach she goes belly up

Best Answer

I know what you meant:) My mom's chihuahua does the same thing. then when i turn around, he follows me doing little circles and little jumps. then when i turn around he flops down to the ground and looks scared. lol

Best Answer

Lmao!

Best Answer

Not enough positive re-enforcement

Best Answer

You haven't trained him properly?

Best Answer