We talk almost every day - phone, internet, in person. She says she wants to spend my Birthday with me, which is coming up in a few days. Sometimes I think she wants to get back together, other times I dont. WTF!! She broke up with me because I didnt show or tell her how much I love her enough, and she just stopped loving me that way. I do want her back, but I go back and forth on whether or not Im wasting my time. It is my understanding that you dont just " fall out " of love with someone, and im more than positive that she did love me in " that way " ...
kaitlyn86 kaitlyn86 22-25 9 Answers Jun 21, 2011

she is giving you signs that she wants you back im going thou the samething but her and i still talk to each other everyday even thou she broke up with me.we still talk to each other and we act like we are still together even thou we aren't together.it consfuses me cause im like do you want me back or just as friends.

Best Answer

If you love her you probably make things really nice for her: let her have her way, let her do most of the talking, compliment her, and plus you just feel good with someone who loves you, makes you feel good, attractive, etc.<br />
She does not love you, but she likes being with you, because of how you make her feel.

Best Answer

Just give her a chance to be a nice friend.. she shouldbe knowing you better so she maybe wants you as a best friend.. just give her a chance, you wont lose a thing.

Best Answer

Try telling her you dont love her the other way.

Best Answer

Wouldn't that push her away even more?

Best Answer

Lady, shes gone. But her hanging around is preventing you from moving on.

Best Answer

Maybe she still wants you in her life, just not as a partner.

Best Answer

she don't love u ...they just like the sex till they find someone else

Best Answer

must be the sex

Best Answer