hes trying to hold you on a rope, cut that rope and ignore him forever.

Best Answer

I think it'd be hard to trust him a 3rd time if you were to get back together, and how can you be yourself that way? He sounds really confused about where he is and what he wants. Let it go and move on. There are billions of guys out there. You are bound to find a match

Best Answer

It's not really so much about getting back with him... I've already decided that he had his chance. Im just really annoyed and I dont understand why he texted me especially when he promised that this time he would leave me alone. He texted me on halloween a pic of this Star wars costume and said "I knew you'd appreciate it" which is pretty sentimental considering that was the night we had our first kiss and basically how we began. Plus I've been ignoring his texts... which is the right thing to do, right?

Best Answer

Yes. I'd do the same thing. What does he want you to do-- tell him how much you miss him and beg for him to take you back? No thanks. He had his chance, twice, like you said. You're doing the right thing

Best Answer

you need this guy out of your life he seems very immature and will only cause you pain.

Best Answer

I think when you meet someone, you form a dream in your mind. Maybe he has formed a dream, and even though for whatever reason he is finding is hard to be with you, he can't let go of that dream. And it's hard to let go. <br />
I think you need to be a little ruthless. <br />
I did something once. I blocked someone's number and then sent a txt to say I had changed my number. The first thing they did was try to call my number, it went to voicemail so they thought the number was off and didn't txt again

Best Answer

move on he is afraid of committment

Best Answer

slit his throat with a spoon

Best Answer

He sounds conflicted. People are like that.

Best Answer