zulunation zulunation 22-25, M 7 Answers Jul 5, 2012

I dated a girl like this once off and on for a while. The sooner you cut off all contact with her the better. She's keeping you on the back burner. If anything or anyone else comes up then she'll cancel on you. I got my revenge eventually though. She called out of the blue about a year and a half after we had cut off contact. She wanted to hang out and I was already drunk so I said sure. I went and spent the night at her place, we had sex, and when she texted/called the next few days I gave her no response. I wanted to say how's it feel you B itch, but decided that no answer would be better.

Best Answer

security and safety in the familiar. easier to string along and play out an existing subset than to seek new friends. you are a confidence builder, you are being used. you poor niave supportive bastard. i genuinely feel your pain bro. <br />
you will/are building her confidence, she will feel better about herself - and will finally start ******* other dudes and move on.<br />
i suggest u discontinue contact and tell her to leave u the **** alone.<br />
and keep it moving. plenty of nice ladies who wont do u like that man.<br />
imho.

Best Answer

be mature how she will feel if she still attempts to play with you..

Best Answer

Lol... I have had this experience. Too many times, I have allowed myself to get ready and wait for NOTHING... Don't buy in to the self gratification seeking types. They'll only keep you waiting. The minute something more interesting makes its availability to them, they jump ship. I often wonder if there's just a laundry list that is called and I am just a number...

Best Answer

"I often wonder if there's just a laundry list that i called and I am just a number"
Lol that's a good comparison :)

Best Answer

It is so strange. She asks me what I'm doing nowadays. I'm answer studying. And she responds oh that's boring.
Everything I tell her I do is boring or bad in a way to her.. I may block her calls in the future. This contact is not giving anything good back.

Best Answer

The negativity will drown you. She doesn't seem to feel anything your doing that isn't attention to her is worthy of your time.

Best Answer

That might be it. Many thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

She is hanging on to you until she can have someone else. She wants the securety that you are still at her beck and call. Ditch her, she's using you

Best Answer

That's what I was suspecting. But I always end up thinking maybe she wants to be my friend but it only disappoints me when it turns out to be otherwise.

Best Answer

Block her number.

Best Answer

Lose her

Best Answer

Yes I probably will.. I don't understand why she calls me and once I show interest she'll reject me... It's confusing...

Best Answer

Little girl games

Best Answer