I am so tired of hm running to mommy for advice for everything. Like wtf? It makes me look at him and wonder wtf I was thinking marrying a little boy. ****** me off. on a side note - Oh and we get in fights bc he thinks the man should be a dominating figure on the house. Well I oppose that..Being that in our case I pay most of the bills and make 5x the amount he does. How and why would I be submissive knowing that..Eff that dude!
TiffanyElaineR TiffanyElaineR 22-25, F 9 Answers Mar 18 in Dating & Relationships

lol go and do something. .. or someone that will really have him running home to mom for advice

Best Answer

lol idk we have been down that road and his mom did not hear nice things from me when she decided to get involved and say something to me. It's none of her business period. He is just making himself look like an idiot when he tells ppl our biz.

Best Answer

Unfortunately some people. . And I've seen both sexes do it. . Never ever do grow up and learn to stand on their own feet .. sounds like some interesting stories down that road lol

Best Answer

is he good at anyyything ??

Best Answer

Yeah many things. Music..he can be sweet and does have a big heart. He can be funny. He is loyal and faithful. And a lot more...Idk these 2 things make me crazy though.

Best Answer

sounds like someones not reallyyy happy ??;-(((

Best Answer

Hell no, im pissed..I was supposed to work tonight but got so pissed and crying bc of how much anger I have inside me that I skipped out. Honestly I just didn't go bc he wants me to go to work..so eff him..im not doing shiet for him

Best Answer

like how you put that ........hell no, im pissed lol ,don't much blame you through :(

Best Answer

Exactly....what on earth possessed you to marry him?

Best Answer

Honestly I thought he was a different person all together.

Best Answer

Ahhh..we've all made that mistake. Funny how it's like you've been dating their representative all along, and the real person turns out to be somewhat less palatable. For someone that apparently wants his mommy cake & eats you too, he sounds like he needs to be kicked to the curb...

Best Answer

Yeah it is so annoying..I feel like just being roomates at this point...doesn't make a difference to tell him anything..he doesnt care so...pfffff

Best Answer

I feel ya...

Maybe the roommate thing would be best at this juncture. Look on the bright side...at least you didn't have any children with man-boy. Right?

Best Answer

yeah.. but I want kids...wtf do I do about that? Messed up position...

Best Answer

I do not think you'd want kids with him though...not at this point., correct? Seems to me that YOU have the juice in this marriage., despite his 'Me Boss, you not' attitude. You make the majority of the coin, probably pay most of the bills...what good is he to you at this point? He sounds more like a liability than an asset...

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

You married a mama's boy. That's it in a nutshell.

Best Answer

And I meant to add wuss to the description.

Best Answer

Why oh why did you marry that man in the first place ?

Best Answer

He is creative..funny and very unique...But these 2 things just honestly make my blood boil.

Best Answer

That´s not going to change and you know that, why are you still married to him ?

Best Answer

Bc ive already been married before lol And that would just suck to go on number 3... and embarassing.

Best Answer

why did you marry him???

Best Answer