Lisabv2012 Lisabv2012 31-35, F 13 Answers Jun 27, 2012

it's because She is so tiny....imagine being that size and then looking at the size of you...they are scared because they are tiny little creatures than depend on kindness and reassurance.

Best Answer

I think maybe your kitten is seeing ghost. I've had cats all my life and whenever they see a ghost, they would act strange like the way you described and plus my aunt is paranormal so that's why I know that it was a ghost. <br />
But hey it could be because she's trying to mess with you lol cats tends to do that sometimes :) but I still love them a lot. They're the best pets to have.

Best Answer

no she is jumpy because she jumps even if you clap or laugh loud

Best Answer

Ok then she's seeing Casper lol

Best Answer

Is your house haunted? Animals can sometimes sense things that their owners cant

Best Answer

i hope not but my next door neighboor passed away last year so i wouldnt be surprised.

Best Answer

thats what I was gonna ask?

Best Answer

has your cat done this much before your neighbor passed?

Best Answer

someone spooked the kitten it looks like

Best Answer

kitty alzheimer's?

Best Answer

I saw my kitty dance and talk once,she stared at the hallway for a long time too,ran up to me and smiled saying would you like to dance. No wierdos it's no hallusanations either. I was high.

Best Answer

a kid spooked her?

Best Answer

Stop firing the shotgun and she'll calm down in time.

Best Answer

lol i hate guns :)

Best Answer

I've had my cat like four years and she acts that way probably half the time. She always has. I used to want to calm her down or whatever ... eventually just realized it's who she is. Lil furry weirdo. Love her anyway :)

Best Answer