awhitemanlover18 awhitemanlover18 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in EP

too many choices to make

Best Answer

i know right

Best Answer

school was a safe haven for me.When it was over I felt scared and betrayed. It is emotional and confusing. Now your are in the grown up world. Like me you will learn to handle it and have fun.

Best Answer

Because you are going through a lot of changes. When you are in high school, you live in a sheltered environment. Your life is structured by others, you keep the same friends for years, you live in the same neighborhood.<br />
But after graduation, you will not ever see 95 percent of the people you went to school with again. If you go to college or work, you meet dozens of new people and they are all different, unlike the ones in high school which are all the same. And if you are in college, you learn a lot of new concepts that were not available in high school. And you sink or swim on your own. <br />
Hang in there, you have not failed until you quit. We are all rooting for you can cheering you on to make it to the finish line...!

Best Answer

thanx for that comment thats exactly what i need to know...i hate how almost everyday i cry because im so confused on what there is to do it effecting my school work...they say its teenage depression but i say it just that when i left highschool everything got a bit anti social the light at the end of the tunnel grew dim to the point were i couldnt see no more...but the comment youve said and put made my day a bit more better thanx

Best Answer

Well, hang in there. When you start college, it seems like it will never end and you will not get that Bachelor's degree you want so bad. But don't look at the fact that you have another 3.5 years and 7 semesters left. Take it one semester at a time and try to do as well as you can. If it is possible try to take an elective class that is fun. I was a Business major and eventually got my MBA. But the most exciting classes I took were an introduction to psychology and an art history class. I learned a lot of fun things in those classes and i could do either one full time if there was enough money there.... lol.. Try to join some clubs on campus. Not a frat house or sorority. They drink too much and do too many drugs. But, something you might enjoy like a club for the outdoors, running, the gym, a club for Christians, a club related to your major. Find some smart , motivated people to hang out with. Not the ones that brag about barely passing their test tomorrow. Read 'The Secret' and other books related to the Law of Attraction. It works. It really does. Whatever you fill your head with and begin to believe eventually comes true. If you believe college is hard and you will not make it, you probably won't. If you believe that you will make the dean's list , graduate on time and have a successful life, you will do that do. ' Before you can achieve something; your mind must conceive and believe in the idea. You'll make it, as long as you don't quit.

Best Answer

what a relief...thank god there is smart minded people out there like you that can help confused people like me because that too then again helped

Best Answer