In comparison to whom?

Best Answer

compared to me i mean. she is different

Best Answer

my mom is different with me and my brother. He can do anything and he'll get away with it. I'm more successful, actually have higher education, earned more than him and supported parents financially and so on, yet nothing i do is enough, everything i do i do wrong, any ideas i suggest are always met with a No and anything i want to pursue gets criticized pretty strongly and she tells me i won't be able to accomplish whatever i want to do, i don't even mention lack of support. I don't know why she is like that. A friend of mine has a theory that parents love the weaker child more, especially if its a boy. Maybe. But it still hurts. I'm at the point where I started fighting back and am learning to not wait for their appreciation or support. Its still very hard, but I hope I will come to that point when it won't matter that they don't care and that they don't believe in me.

Best Answer

my mom is different with me and my brother. He can do anything and he'll get away with it. I'm more successful, actually have higher education, earned more than him and supported parents financially and so on, yet nothing i do is enough, everything i do i do wrong, i don't look good enough (i actually never got any compliments from my mom ever, and if she does say i look good, it most certainly follows with a but and something like - you will look better with different hair style/clothes/whatever else), any ideas i suggest are always met with a No and anything i want to pursue gets criticized pretty strongly and she tells me i won't be able to accomplish whatever i want to do, i don't even mention lack of support. I don't know why she is like that. A friend of mine has a theory that parents love the weaker child more, especially if its a boy. Maybe. But it still hurts. I'm at the point where I started fighting back and am learning to not wait for their appreciation or support. Its still very hard, but I hope I will come to that point when it won't matter that they don't care and that they don't believe in me.

Best Answer