Im not pregnant (so please dont ask that) I eat one small thing and I feel a bit crummy in the tummy what could be the cause of it? It usually starts at the end of the day.
Deactivatedd Deactivatedd 18-21 3 Answers Feb 7 in Health

What type of foods have you eaten

Best Answer

Im trying to eat healthier actually I admit I ate a lot of jumk food but im eating salads, brown rice beans, fruits vetables, veggie burritos and eggs mostly.

Best Answer

Rapid diet change.... See how you feel in a week before really getting concerned.Also you could be fighting the stomach virus that's going around

Best Answer

I dont think so I got a stomach virus a few months ago and had vomiting, pain ect. these stomach pains feel bad but not nearly as bad as that. Plus this has been happening to me for over a year before and after the diet. But thank you for trying to help me. :)

Best Answer

You need a Doctor ... Might be something minor but maybe not so it would be best to get it checked

Best Answer

I tried to before but somehow the appointment got canceled I dont really remember why. Im going back soon though to finally see whats wrong when I find out ill let you know!

Best Answer