Because the economy tanked shortly after he took power. There are plenty of reasons why, most of which do not involve him in the slightest, but somebody had to President at the time. <br />
That's compounded with the handling of the bailout, his inability to get anything past the Republicans after 2010, and surprising a lot of the more left-wing voters when it turned out he wasn't very left wing at all.

Best Answer

Do you consider him a moderate then?

Best Answer

By American standards, yes. By world standards he's extremely right wing.

Best Answer

Because he's black and there are still a lot of people here that can't get over the fact that blacks are just people like everyone else.<br />
Personally, I thought the fact that he was elected was one of the most positive things that have ever happened in this country. It proved that most of us, at least, can evaluate a person for what he/she can do and who they are rather than something as meaningless as their skin color.

Best Answer

could not have said it better my self

Best Answer

Because Michelle always looks like she got dressed in the closet... in the dark.

Best Answer

because of racist biggets.who proved through George w.Bush that they can't run this country.but still brag they can do so .to that I say bolonaie

Best Answer