jtmfc jtmfc 70+, F 9 Answers Apr 2, 2012

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp Tis fake. Let's take a little responsibility for what we post...

Best Answer

I dunno, but more importantly, who really cares?

Best Answer

I'm with you I don't know and I don't care.

Best Answer

Jesus f**king Christ! When will these Reich Wing Republican, In-bred Bigots stop all this 'he aint a proper n**ger' to be in our White (Cracker) House! You can feel their blood lust to lynch this darkie from a tree... yet not a single gun toting one of them has the balls to make more white history... SO JUST SHUT UP!!!

Best Answer

I can't find a single reference in the bible of Jesus actually "f**king" , can you tell me where that is? You sound a whole lot more vile and gullible than the questioner.

Best Answer

That's right Gawahu, ita all about being a n**ger with these inbred racists. They quote articles they themselves twist around. Hide their bigotry behind some self invented isse. Pathetic hate filled idiots.

Best Answer

Isn't it obvious einstein? Hes obviously reincarnated

Best Answer

ENOUGH YOU STUPID OLD WOMAN, I LIVE IN CT. IF YOU KNOW THE FIRST 3 NUMBERS I CAN TELL YOU IF ITS FROM THIS STATE. IF YOU CANT YOU OUGHT TO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP

Best Answer

since u have the info, post the number and we can all do some research

Best Answer

Hey, jtmfc , take off the tinfoil hat, call your shrink, assuming you can actually afford health insurance and get your RX updated. If you are a broke wingnut without healthcare, stop the seditious behavior, turn off Fox News and read a book without pictures and not written by the Con servative Citizens Council.

Best Answer